If you are looking for support from SYNERGY NORTH for your group or organization, please review the Eligibility for Support and Apply for Support information below:
Eligibility for Support
- Group, Organization and/or Projects objectives align with that of SYNERGY NORTH
- Group or Organization is in financial good standing and operates in the service territories of SYNERGY NORTH
- Provide or create a benefit to the people living in the service territories of SYNERGY NORTH
- Group and/or Project must have a clear purpose and defined needs
- Well-suited target market and audience
- Access to paid and unpaid media to support efforts
- Provide a detailed outline/plan of the event, activities or group initiatives
- Includes a prominent safety message; but is also considerate of the environment
- Projects and/or Events must take place in the service territories of SYNERGY NORTH
Apply for Support
in our Community
From July 2020 to April 2021, for each customer who registered for electronic billing, SYNERGY NORTH committed to donating $5 to the Alzheimer’s Society branches in Kenora and Thunder Bay. This partnership was the kick-off of an ongoing campaign that highlights and supports a variety of non-profit organizations in the region. Following the campaign, SYNERGY NORTH donated over $10,000 towards Alziemer’s support for our communities.
In continuation of this campaign, as of May 2021, SYNERGY NORTH will now donate $5 to the Canadian Mental Health Association branches in Kenora and Thunder Bay. For more information and to register visit our MyEnergy and electronic billing page.