Local Advisory Council
Skills and Experience
- Committed, reliable and trustworthy and believe their investment will help in making a difference.
- Willing to share insights and information that will help to engage in constructive conversations.
- Able to see beyond their own personal experiences and show concern for more than one issue.
- Good listener and is able to respect the perspectives of others.
- Comfortable speaking in a group and is able to interact well with others.
- Positive and supportive in a group environment.
- Share in SYNERGY NORTH’s vision and values.
- Maintain a positive attitude and engage in constructive discussion.
- Share experiences and knowledge in ways that others can learn or are beneficial to the topics at hand.
- Develop good communication and listening skills.
- Be open-minded.
- Seek to find solutions or to provide ideas that can lead to innovation in the industry.
- Attend all scheduled meetings
- Notify the SYNERGY NORTH Co-Chair if there are any changes in your situation (i.e. availability, contact information, participation).
Expected Time Commitment
- A minimum of four (4) meetings will be held each year. These meetings will range between one (1) to one and a half hours (1.5).
- Meeting times will be decided based on preferences outlined by the group.
How to Apply
- Completed application submitted with two (2) completed/signed reference forms.
- Applicants who are selected to move on will be invited for an in-person interview.
- Only successful applicants will be contacted by the SYNERGY NORTH Co-Chair
- SYNERGY NORTH will ensure that any successful applicant has sufficient orientation and training prior to attending a regular meeting.
Do you want to have a voice in your community?
SYNERGY NORTH is now accepting applications for The Local Advisory Council.
You can submit your application to serve on the Local Advisory Council by completing the application here.
Still have questions? Contact our Customer Service department at (807) 343-1111 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.